Our Quick Help software runs a package of scripts that looks at the following:
- Currently Logged in User Account
- Computer name and hardware identifiers
- Screenshots of your Current Screen and the last actions you took historically up to as many as 30 actions.
- Network and WIFI connection information and diagnostics
- Hardware Status
- Running Processes
- Recent Event Viewer Logs
- Recent Website History
- Custom scripts and information as added by your helpdesk.
Our goal is to maintain your privacy and to just gather the key things that will help your Helpdesk help you best.
No information is sent to us until you submit your Problem Details.
If you have any other questions about the data collected, contact your service provider.
A word on your responsibility when submitting information through the Quick Help software.
It is your (the end-user) responsibility to make sure you are not submitting private or confidential information through the Quick Help software when submitting your help ticket. We’ve taken precautions to securely store the information we’ve collected outside of our ticketing system. However, HIPAA, SOX (and other customer-protection federal statutes covering personal information) standards still apply for the information you knowingly submit over telecommunications. Please make sure that we have the proper paperwork on file with your organization before you submit any potentially confidential information.